Services and Maintenance
RENN HAUS’ philosophy is to EDUCATE, INFORM and EMPOWER each customer.
- EDUCATE them on the complete auto maintenance and repair status of their car.
- INFORM them on what needs immediate attention, what auto component could be done but is not critical, what needs to be watched and what car repair will be needed down the line.
- EMPOWER each customer to make the best decision based on their budget and circumstances.
Our ASE Master (Automotive Service Excellence Certification) certified technicians have the latest dealer-level diagnostic equipment and specialized tools. We have a Hunter alignment system with the latest mirrors that attach to the tires and assure your wheels are not scratched.
DIFFERENT – BETTER – GUARANTEED
- All Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Computer Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Power Steering
- Cooling System
- Brakes & Suspension
- State-Of-The-Art Alignment
- Clutches & Drive Train
- Engine Rebuilding
- Transmission & Transaxle Rebuilding
- Tires & Wheels
- Diesel ASE Master Certification
... and much more
"If you want the best, look no further, this team knows everything there is about Porsche’s. I had several issues with my 1994 3.6 Turbo due to a bad wreck it was in. We discussed the problems, what was needed, the time that it was going to take, then Guy Covington, the Service Manager ,discussed the costs and I must say they were very reasonable and the car was completed on time within the estimated cost and the car is 100% perfect."
1994 Porsche 964 Turbo